9.03.2008

Autumn

Well, September has arrived...and it's already starting to feel like fall! My favorite season...and I am enjoying the cooler weather. Perfect for jeans and a sweatshirt in the evening. :) I feel cozier just talking about it.

The arrival of fall also means back to school and back to school-year-activities. Along with my small group of high school girls that I have been meeting with for the past few months, I will also be helping with GLORY (youth group - "The Glory of God is man fully alive." St. Irenaeus), another small group of girls with a community outreach mission, and a new group of Theology of the Body for teens! Should be a busy year, but I am super excited.

Growing up, my family went to church every Sunday, and it's not that I didn't learn at church and Sunday school, but youth group, retreats, church camp, etc. were the ways that I encountered Christ and really came to know him.

What a blessing to be a part of those things that ministered to me so much when I was in high school. Please pray for the teens that we will be working with, and please pray for the leaders like myself, that God would use us to touch hearts for the kingdom.

I am sure this finds you all busy and gearing up for all the activities of the season. Please let me know how I can be praying for you more specifically! God Bless!

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment