In the meantime, here is a totally random rundown on what's going on in our house:
- I am sick. Sad day. It was really bad last night but I am feeling a little better this evening. However, if I haven't mentioned it, I have the best husband EVER. He stayed home from work today to help me with the boys. He took both of them (and brought Judah to me so that I could feed him every couple of hours) so that I could sleep most of the morning. Then he took Roman to the library while Judah and I rested. Then after lunch, he made me take another nap and brought me lots of juice. He is amazing. :)
- I am thankful for so many things. God has really been convicting me to have a thankful heart. I need to rid myself of a complaining spirit. I need to be satisfied in all that He is and in every way that he chooses to reveal himself in my life. I have been reading a new blog, Holy Experience, where the writer has posed a challenge to record 1000 things you are thankful for. I am going to start, so I may be sharing those things periodically.
- I have been reading a FANTASTIC parenting book, Instructing a Child's Heart. Two things I am going to work on: 1. making the gospel the center of everything that we do as parents. It has given me some great ideas on how to bring discipline, daily life, and difficult times back to what life is really about. I want to be purposeful in everything I do and say in my home. 2. I want to be truly present with my kids (and in all of my conversations and realationships, for that matter). I don't want to be distracted. They will only be little for a short time and I want to savor every moment. In the same way, I have incredible friends...and I want them to realize how important they are to me when we are talking.
- Roman is still awake - kicking his wall as we speak. How do I make that stop??
- I really need to put some new videos up...you have to see how cute it is when Roman and Judah start laughing at each others' laugh and can't stop. :)
- I love fall. I will save the details for part of a "thankful" post coming soon!
- Let me know how I can be praying for you this week...I would be honored to lift you to the Most High.