1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything, give thanks; f9r this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
"Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world."
Some will be large. Obvious. Some small...seemingly insignificant. All are mine...and they remind me that I am His.
And so I begin...
- a God who is faithful
- a husband who is Godly
- Roman James
- Judah Gerard
- friends who might as well be family
- the sound of rain on my window
- autumn leaves...especially the bright orange
- music that captures your exact thought or emotion
- the mistakes I have made in the past. they have helped me grow
- that God doesn't remember my mistakes
- honey crisp apples...seriously...they will change your life
- combines harvesting tall, golden stalks for corn
- Natural Family Planning
- the sound of little feet running across our hardwood floor
- Roman's almost-not-breathing laugh
- Judah's hiccupy, squealing laugh
- being cuddled up in a blanket and listening to the wind blowing outside
- when someone says just the right thing at just the right time