I can't believe you are three already! In the last year we have experienced so much life together and I don't think I will ever be able to tell you how thankful I am for each moment I have spent watching you grow up.
In the last year, you:
- have been such a good big brother
- have been the ring bearer in two weddings
- took a lot of trips to the zoo and to the library
- were a pirate for Halloween
- made dozens of cookies with me
- survived our first road trip to South Carolina
- aquired a love for dance parties
- have gotten really good at letter recognition and phonics
- are starting to get over your fear of dogs
- have gotten so much taller
- have gotten so much funnier
- have not budged on your picky eating habits!
- have made lots of new friends
- have gotten so good at conversation
- have made me laugh every day
- have brought me joy every day...even on the days when you sat in time out more often than not :)
- have brought tears to my eyes...some in frustration, some because the moment was so bittersweet, some in pride, some in laughter...all in love.
- have changed my life for the better
- have changed a lot of lives for the better
- have challenged my faith by saying some of the most profound things I have ever heard (even from adults).
- have done a lot of other things, but mostly, you have become such a big boy.
We are so proud of you, Roman.
All my love always,