11.06.2009

Laugh of the Day

So, after dinner I was telling Joe and Tony that The Lion King was going to be at the Civic Center. I told them how my mom took my brother and me to see the show when we were in New York my freshman (?) year of high school. I loved it. I was telling them that it's not so much acting as it is amazing music and, as my mom would say, "eye candy". They both kind of stared at me blankly.

"You know", I said, "it's people with these incredible voices singing and there are big colorful costumes and amazing choreography".

Nothing.

"It's cool music with lots of stuff to look at. Ya know?"

Then Joe says "Mmm hmmm. See, Tony doesn't know what you're talking about because he's never been to a Broadway show."

Tony: "You take that back! I saw Peter Pan!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment