101. That my brother is HOME safely and that he found a great job!
102. tucking little boys in bed - tonight I laid Judah down in Roman's bed with him while we sang and they LOVED it! They laughed so hard and rubbed each others' heads. Cutest ever. I am so thankful that they love each other so much.
103. twigs snapping underfoot
104. leaves crinkling and blowing
105. going on a walk with the boys with no coat on in NOVEMBER!
106. Christmas in South Carolina (can't wait!)
107. soft, sweet smelling, kissable baby head
108. when Joe has a day off and wants to spend it at the zoo with his family
109. sweet neighbors that mow our lawn
110. Mom's apple dumplings :)
111. learning something new and astounding during God time (do some research on Mount Moriah!)
113. cooking for people
114. all the placrs I have traveled
116. well-loved Bibles with worn covers and wrinkled, marked-up pages
117. Christmas music
118. women who are scared and alone, yet still make the difficult choice to keep their baby or to seek adoptive parents
119. priests, nuns, monks: obedient to a radical vocation; a life lived in total abandon to the Lord