I feel like there is so much to say right now. And really, none of it will probably be of any interest to you. As I am sure you've noticed, I work best with lists:
1. It's currently 12:30 am and I'm blogging. What the heck am I thinking?? I should definitely be sleeping...
2. I got to spend the day with Roman and Carter. It was amazing. They are so cute and have so much fun together right now. I can't wait to see what they will be like in a couple of years. Hilarious photos and videos to come...let's just say they involve Roman teasing Carter with a blanket...which they both found to be funniest game ever.
3. Have I mentioned that we have to put Roman to bed in backwards PJs these days??? Oh yes, that's right. He has figured out how to remove his PJs and his diaper immediately upon awakening in the morning. This made for several days of serious cleaning upon me entering his room. I know what you're thinking, "why not go for the two piece PJs with a onesie underneath"? Yeah...tried that too. He's a little Houdini, what can I say?
4. Joe is headed to Nashville on Sunday for GMA (Gospl Music Association) week. He is going to be talking with several different Christian labels on behalf of Vow of Silence...so please pray for God's will to be done there! We really have been feeling that we are at a crossroads, and who knows where God will lead us next? Just pray that we will have ears to hear and wisdom to obey whatever he asks of us.
5. I am in full-fledged nesting mode. My to do list is longer than Rapunzel's hair...and I add something new almost every day. I can't stop...and frankly, it's scaring the boys in my house. Tony told me the other day that he didn't know nesting was a real thing until the day I organized the pantry and compulsively tried to rake every single leaf out of our yard. For the record, I still feel the urge to rake, because we have aquired a few more leaves in the last week. Yikes. 7 weeks to go.
6. Did I mention there are only 7 weeks until Judah makes his arrival??????????
7. I got to go to th VOS concert at Veishea tonight because it was outside. I had to stand far away from the stage, but it was definitely worth it. So proud of my boys. :) And, I cannot WAIT for you all hear some of the new songs they have been working on. A-MA-ZING.
8. I have about 3,000 obligations this weekend and next weekend. It's very overwhelming to even think about.
9. I got to talk to my brother on the phone on his birthday (Wednesday). It was so good to chat with him! Miss you like crazy, Jimbo!
10. Seriously...I should sleep.