11.30.2010

Random

...because I know you love it. Okay, I don't know that. Maybe you hate it. But, mostly because it's easy for me.

  • Another awesome thing that I caught myself saying out loud the other day: "Roman, don't step on Uncle Tony's head."
  • Roman loves to sing. He memorizes song lyrics so quickly. One of his all-time favorite songs is Mighty to Save. The other day, my mom was with us when he happened to be belting it out in the car. She asked me how much I think he understands. My response was something like, "I don't know, but to me, it doesn't really matter. At least it's in his mind and in his heart. Even if he doesn't understand much now, hopefully with time, more will sink in, and maybe some of those words will come back later in life when he needs them". Well, just a few short days later, we were at church and he was looking at his little picture Bible. He was really examining the page about the resurrection. All of a sudden he tapped me on the shoulder, and excitedly whispered "Mommy! Jesus is conquering the grave! He's conquering!" I was one proud mama.
  • Some of my favorite things about Judah these days: he says "sbappers" for "slippers". The way he tries to sing Happy Birthday. He says "Sorry did dat" everytime he gets in trouble. It's in a really deep voice and it makes me laugh every time...not so good for disciplining.
  • goodreads.com Seriously. Go get an account. We can be friends.
  • I LOVE Advent. So happy to have a Christmas tree up and to be preparing myself and my family for the coming of the King.
  • Another ultrasound next Monday. Please pray for us!
  • Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment