182. winning free things - especially free things that we needed anyway!! We won a tricycle AND a car seat at Boone's health and safety fair this weekend. That was a God-incidence.
183. time out of the house doing fun things with my family
184. dinner with 3 couples whom I love and admire
185. people who chose to be genuine and make themselves vulnerable
186. God's timing...a lot of things have come up recently that can only be explained by a providential plan.
187. new babies
188. a sweet message at church today about spiritual warfare in the most obvious places...why is it that we never look in the most obvious places??
189. my husband...words can't describe how much I love that man.
190. people who are obedient to God's call when it requires much sacrifice and much more trust...you know who you are! So excited to see how God will move in the upcoming weeks!
191. high schoolers. I love them so much. I love that they aren't afraid to ask questions. I love that they aren't worried about being "politically correct". I love that they want raw truth.
192. people who challenge me
193. Lent. Because 40 days in the dessert makes you thirst.
194. El Azteca. Best Mexican food ever.
195. How incredibly adorable Roman is when he carries on an entire conversation with me...using correct pronouns!
195. Judah's first steps.
197. Sunday = day of rest
198. people who work hard to make their marriages great
199. Children's Bibles
200. The 5 Love Languages
**For the record, I am not editing these as I go. As I look back on this list, I see many things that are repeats from other posts. My first instinct was that I was doing something wrong.
After some reflection, I think I'm doing something right.