2.08.2010

1000 Gifts (10)

181. hope in the dead of winter: Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow..."

182. winning free things - especially free things that we needed anyway!! We won a tricycle AND a car seat at Boone's health and safety fair this weekend. That was a God-incidence.

183. time out of the house doing fun things with my family

184. dinner with 3 couples whom I love and admire

185. people who chose to be genuine and make themselves vulnerable

186. God's timing...a lot of things have come up recently that can only be explained by a providential plan.

187. new babies

188. a sweet message at church today about spiritual warfare in the most obvious places...why is it that we never look in the most obvious places??

189. my husband...words can't describe how much I love that man.

190. people who are obedient to God's call when it requires much sacrifice and much more trust...you know who you are! So excited to see how God will move in the upcoming weeks!

191. high schoolers. I love them so much. I love that they aren't afraid to ask questions. I love that they aren't worried about being "politically correct". I love that they want raw truth.

192. people who challenge me

193. Lent. Because 40 days in the dessert makes you thirst.

194. El Azteca. Best Mexican food ever.

195. How incredibly adorable Roman is when he carries on an entire conversation with me...using correct pronouns!

195. Judah's first steps.

196. sunshine

197. Sunday = day of rest

198. people who work hard to make their marriages great

199. Children's Bibles

200. The 5 Love Languages

**For the record, I am not editing these as I go. As I look back on this list, I see many things that are repeats from other posts. My first instinct was that I was doing something wrong.

After some reflection, I think I'm doing something right.

1 comment:

  1. 193- Great way to word it!
    195- Correct pronouns? This I have to hear; although there's a part of me that will miss the other way, too.

    ReplyDelete