But, in the meantime, here's what we did today (because it was such a riveting day) :) :
- Roman put together his Veggie Tales puzzles approximately 23 times. I even took a video (I also have lots of fun videos to post...you know, sometime before 2012).
- My high school girls came over for our small group. We just started Captivating. If you haven't read it, you should.
- I thought about what I'm going to say for my speech at Chrissy' wedding (on SATURDAY!!) I am really excited...but I'm feeling the pressure to get the speech done - how do you strike a balance between funny and sentimental, not too long, not too short, something meaningful to the happy couple and interesting for everyone else to listen to? Yikes. I mean, it's Chrissy. So, it has to be awesome. Pray for me!
- We played in the sand box
- Roman "drove" his play car. He told me that he was going to the mall. To "see water". (That means the fountain, in case you didn't catch on.)
- I fed Judah and cuddled him...lots of times. :)
- Roman tried to teach Judah how to "pound it".
- Roman and I gave Judah sandwich kisses.
- I changed lots of diapers.
- I talked with Adam for a bit. I asked how his Grandma was doing. Roman stated "She's brushing her hair. She's talking on the phone". Hmmm...She lives in Fort Dodge.
Always a fun day with my boys. :)