My friends Kim and Andrew (who have the same due date as we do!) found out last week that they are having a boy and we are so so SO excited for them! It has made me more anxious to know about our baby, too.
So, stay tuned for Monday's announcement!
Other than that, we had a fantastic Christmas spent with family and friends! Joe's family was in town the week after Christmas and it was such a blessing to be able to spend time with them. They are amazing and we miss them so much!
I hope to post some more pictures of Roman soon...he is getting so big! I swear he has gotten a lot taller in the last couple of weeks. We have so much fun with him and he LOVED Christmas this year! If you didn't get a chance to talk to him about Christmas, this is probably what the conversation would have included:
- "Happy Birthday Jesus!" ("Berf-day)
- "Open presents!" (pwesents)
- "Merry Christmas!" (cwismas)
- "Santa...Ho Ho Ho!"
- "Ding dong, ding dong, Christmas bells are ringing!" (Chris bews winging)
- "Fun toy!" - this is an alphabet caterpillar from Mike and Joyce that he is obsessed with
- "Guitar" - One from Uncle Jim and Aunt Chelsey, and one from Adam and Ryan. I will say that Elmo (from Jim and Chelsey) is slightly less annoying than Yo Gabba Gabba (from Adam and Ryan...I think they are proud of this fact :0). He is addicted to both and sings me the songs while playing the guitar and dancing all day long.
- "Jingle Bells" (that's the only part he knows - he just sings it over and over)
- "I love it!" (wub) or "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" (when he opened gifts)
- "Frosty the Snowman" - bits and pieces of the song
- "Puzzles" - that make sounds from Grandma Susan and Grandpa Bob- he LOVES them!
- "Kawasaki" (cow socky) - 4 wheeler that you push along with your feet from Grandpa Tony and Grandma Suellen - he wants to show it to everyone who comes to our house. He is actually really good at riding it already!
- "Angela" (ang-wa) and "Theresa" (Teesa) - he was so so so excited to see his aunts! And they came bearing many gifts...as you can tell the poor child is deprived. ;)
- "Donuts" - because Grandpa Tony purchased him 6 - that's right, people, half a dozen - donut holes at Dutch Oven (twice). :)
- "O Come, Emmanuel" (O come, e-mary-mary) so, we didn't quite conquer Emmanuel, but Mary had him in her womb...so he was on the right track!
There is so much more...he is constantly talking and being hilarous. Check out my facebook profile for lots more pictures and videos - Angela and Mary were so good about capturing all the great moments because I definitely couldn't find my camera. I am so on top of things. :)
Hope you are all enjoying the New Year!!